Dr Valery Bocquet
Biostatistician at LIH since 2008, Dr Bocquet has essentially worked on projects using medico-administrative databases where each insured patient has several ambulatory prescription records. Since measures are repeated, the methodology used is mixed or GEE models in SAS®. His other activities concerned the monitoring data (Capture System®) and statistical analyses on data from questionnaires. More recent projects deal with statistical analyses in biomechanics domain and on injuries of football players.
His external collaborations are broad and include the “ZithaKlinik”, the University of Luxembourg, the “Laboratoires Réunis” in Luxembourg, the University of Lille II as well as the University of Bobigny in France.
- Memolingua (project on neuro-degenerative diseases associated with ageing, such as Alzheimer's) whose project leader is Dr Magali Perquin (Department of Public Health, LIH).
- Project on Benzodiazepines (Predictors of Benzodiazepine High-dose Use) with Dr Jean-Marc Cloos (ZithaKlinik).
- Project on early school leaving with Dr Pascale Esch (University of Luxembourg).
- Several projects with “Laboratoires Réunis”.
- Projects with Grégory Dupont (University of Lille II)