Board of Directors
The Board of Directors oversees the work of the Luxembourg Institute of Health. It is responsible for the general organization, for budget control, for framework contracts with partner organisations and for approving new strategy.
The Government has nominated the new Board of Directors, which will take office on January 1st 2020, as follows:
- Gregor Baertz, Medical Director, Hôpitaux Robert Schuman (Luxembourg), President of the Board
- Xavier Poos, Deputy Administrative Director, Health Directorate of the Ministry of Health (Luxembourg), Vice-President of the Board
- Lysiane Back, former Vice-President BCEE (Luxembourg)
- Françoise Berthet, Deputy Medical and Technical Director, Health Directorate of the Ministry of Health (Luxembourg)
- Viviane Bremer, Head of Unit HIV / AIDS and other sexually transmitted or blood-borne infections (Robert Koch-Institut)
- Carole Brueckler, Strategic Advisor, Health Technologies Directorate of the Ministry of Economy (Luxembourg)
- Alain Kohl, Professor, University of Glasgow (United Kingdom)
- Robert Müller, Medical doctor
specialisedin Urology, Centre Hospitalier Emile Mayrisch (Luxembourg)
- Pierrot Schiltz, Lawyer (Luxembourg)
In addition, Josiane Entringer
Scientific Advisory Boards
The Scientific Advisory Boards (SAB) are consultative bodies to the Board of Administration and are composed of high ranking external scientists. The SABs’ composition reflects the scientific areas in which the Luxembourg Institute of Health is active.