Board of Directors
The Board of Directors oversees the work of the Luxembourg Institute of Health. It is responsible for the general organization, for budget control, for framework contracts with partner organisations and for approving new strategy.
The Government has nominated the new Board of Directors as follows:
- Dr. Gregor Baertz, orthopedic surgeon (Luxembourg), President of the Board
- Dr. med. Viviane Bremer, Head of Unit HIV / AIDS and other sexually transmitted or blood-borne infections (Robert Koch-Institut)
- Mme Stéphanie Damgé, Jonk
- Mme. Patrizia Luchetta, VP Public Affairs - Boson Energy (Luxembourg)
- Dr. Hugues Malonne, Federal agency for medicines and health products (Belgium)
- Dr. Nadine Martin, Swiss Institute for Translational and Entrepreneurial Medicine (Switzerland), Vice-president of the Board
- Dr. Robert Müller, Medical doctor
specialisedin Urology (Luxembourg)
- Mr. Pierrot Schiltz, lawyer (Luxembourg)
- Pr. Evelyn Schroeck, Uniklinikum Dresden (Germany)
In addition, Mr. Xavier
Scientific Advisory Boards
The Scientific Advisory Boards (SAB) are consultative bodies to the Board of Administration and are composed of high ranking external scientists. The SABs’ composition reflects the scientific areas in which the Luxembourg Institute of Health is active.