Research Project Portfolio Manager - FG0320
1A-B, rue Thomas Edison, Strassen 1445, Luxembourg
- Accompany the implementation of the LIH research programmes by:
- Supporting the strategy development and decision making processes of the SSC
- Stimulating the implementation of strategic projects within the institute
- Liaising between PIs, administrative services, project managers and departmental project coordinators for the development and implementation of projects within the LIH
- Organizing exchange of information and document management (in collaboration with other project managers at the science office) related to projects along the Project Life Cycle
- Troubleshooting any issues in projects with the relevant stakeholders.
- Assisting and participating in the information session / training on PLC management
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Master’s degree in Life/Biomedical Sciences with a working experience of minimum five (5) years in research support activities.
- Solid experience in the management of research projects.
- Constructive attitude, flexibility and persuasion capacity enabling to manage internal and external expectations in a result-oriented way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- IT skills: Excellent knowledge of mainly MS office suite and web-based query tools.
- Language skills: Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English, fluent command of French; German would be an advantage.