Research Nurse Coordinator - MA0617
The Research Nurse Coordinator will join and support the Clinical Research Team. He/She will mainly: Manage the CIEC study nurse team to conduct clinical trials and epidemiological studies; Supervise the team of research nurses including staff allocation and roll-out activities defined by the Head of Unit in collaboration with the Clinical Research Manager (CRM); Propose and implement organizational improvements in the organization of the activities and the conduct of the projects; Organize research projects, carry out the tasks entrusted by the study protocol, perform clinical assessments if required and collect data; Assist investigator and clinical team in every phase of a clinical study (recruitment, informed consent, data collection, CRF completion and execute protocol associated logistical tasks).
Luxembourg Institute of Health
1A-B, rue Thomas Edison, Strassen 1445, Luxembourg
- Manage the nurse team and provides feedback during regular face to face meetings.
- Organize and conduct nurse meetings.
- Conduct appraisals and define yearly objectives for the nurse team.
- Participate in the recruitment of research nurses according to the needs of the unit.
- Propose policies, procedures and processes to ensure high level of quality in the conduct of the projects.
- Ensure the organization of the research protocol including visit preparation and conduct, management of study material, sample collection, transfer of samples within the deadlines and in accordance with the conditions required by the protocol, data entry in strict compliance with the instructions of the code book.
- Participate in visibility activities and interact with local stakeholders of the healthcare sector.
- Responsible for material and hygiene within the unit, working in close collaboration with Building & Equipment unit and Quality, Health, Safety & Environment unit.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in nursing recognized by the Luxembourgish authorities.
- Professional experience of at least two years as a clinical research nurse.
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish healthcare context.
- Previous experience in team management.
- Relational and negotiation skills, precision and organizational skills.
- IT skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, IE.
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English, fluent command of French; German skills would be an advantage.