PROJECT MANAGER for a new Center of Excellence in Digital Health and Personalized Medicine - MO0817
In the context of a project funded through the EU Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation addressing future clinical and societal needs in the Luxembourgish healthcare and biomedical research landscape, Professor Markus Ollert, Director of the Department of Infection and Immunity at the Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH), is looking for a Project Manager.
LIH-House of Biohealth
29, rue Henri Koch, Esch-sur-Alzette L-4354, Luxembourg
Information on the position
The candidate will be part of a team and will mainly be in charge of providing comprehensive support to the development and writing of the final business plan for CLINNOVA, the Center of Excellence in Digital Health and Personalized Medicine.
The candidate will be involved in peer-reviewing and monitoring activities of this project, as well as in promoting it to the research and healthcare community in Luxembourg.
The position demands a high degree of interaction with relevant Luxembourg stakeholders and international partners. Together with the Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH), the partners involved in this initiative are the Luxembourg National Research Fund (FNR), the Luxembourg Center for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) at the University of Luxembourg, the Centre for Innovative Medical Technology (CIMT) of the Region of Southern Denmark (Odense, Denmark) and the German Cancer Research Center (NCT-DKFZ; Heidelberg, Germany).
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in Life Sciences, Biomedicine, or other fields relevant to the subject.
- A MD and/or PhD degree together with work experience in biomedical research or research management will be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of the interface between biological and clinical research is appreciated.
- Strong critical thinking and experience in National or European projects writing are an advantage.
- Experience of working independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a highly dynamic environment.
- Full proficiency in English; German, French and Luxembourgish are considered as an advantage.
2 year fixed-term contract - Full time or at least 80% part-time - Open immediately - Renewal
for scientific questions:
Professor Markus Ollert