Laboratory Technician in Analytical Chemistry applied to Human Biomonitoring - BA1117
1A-B, rue Thomas Edison, Strassen 1445, Luxembourg
· Participate in the development and critical evaluation of analytical methods.
· Analyse biological samples and provide results and detailed reports.
· Participate in the maintenance of the analytical equipment.
· Participate in the daily laboratory functioning.
· Involvement in scientific publication writing.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Laboratory Technician’s diploma (three years' higher education required) or Master’s degree.
· Expertise in the analysis of human biological matrices.
· Expertise in analytical methods (LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS).
· Expertise in pre-analytical treatment of biological samples (Extraction-purification).
· Previous experience in quality management is a plus.
· Previous expertise in animal experimentation is a plus.
· Rigor, motivation, scientific creativity and originality, writing skills, conciseness, sense of priority and ability to work in a team.
· Languages: fluent command of English, knowledge of another language of the European Union is an asset.
· Working contract with full benefits (retirement, social security) with an opportunity for a long-term career development.
· A great opportunity to work with state-of-the-art equipment to further develop related technical skills.
· The opportunities to improve transferable and technical skills in a modern and international working environment (LIH employees with more than 30 different nationalities).