IT Software Architect/Web Developer - DB1217
1A-B, rue Thomas Edison, Strassen 1445, Luxembourg
· Design Information System architecture to build a secured, standard reusable and scalable framework for national health registries solutions.
· Draft the specifications of the IT solutions and have them validated, taking into account the ergonomic aspects.
· Suggest IT solutions that are adapted to the context of the projects.
· Take part in the definition of a development framework and best practices.
· Respect the development standards and architectural constraints of the national registries in place at LIH.
· Develop & test IT solutions, document the source program.
· Ensure the maintenance of the software after the implementation.
· Manage the databases and archive them according to the security rules.
· Analyze and evaluate risks inherent to the information system and suggest improvements.
· Participate in the meetings of the LIH methodological platform and attend project monitoring meetings to focus on IT issues.
· Be the referent in the team regarding the architecture defined for all the internal and external solution developments.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Master degree in Information Technology
· Previous professional experience of at least 4 years in a similar position
· Experience as a Computer Scientist in a Research Center or in the healthcare sector is an asset
· Language skills: fluent in French and English (written and oral), knowledge of another language especially German or Luxembourgish would be an asset
· Good organisational and relational skills, precision, ability to manage an important workload and respect deadlines
· Methodical and concerned with quality
· Web technologies, Database modelling with a proved ability to adapt and learn new languages, Reporting
· Angular, ASP.NET, MVC / MVVM model, C#
Considered as an asset
· UML modelling
· Project management method, Agile, PMP, Prince, etc.
· Other languages: PHP, Python, Go, Java, R
· Machine learning and natural language processing
· Environmental tools such as Git