Internship in Digital Marketing and Communication (Master students) - GF0121
1A-B, rue Thomas Edison, Strassen 1445, Luxembourg
The CoLive Voice research project aims to identify vocal biomarkers of severe conditions and frequent health symptoms. It is an international project based on digital technologies and artificial intelligence. This research initiative is handled by the Deep Digital Phenotyping Research Unit from the Luxembourg Institute of Health.
evolution of voice technology, audio signal analysis and natural language
processing/understanding methods have opened the way to numerous applications
of voice tracking and analysis in the field of healthcare. Voice is a rich
medium, in which a lot of information can be found, providing that we know how
to isolate and make use of it. A vocal biomarker can be defined as a signature,
a feature or a combination of features from the audio signal of the voice that
is associated with a clinical outcome and can be used to monitor patients,
diagnose a condition or grade the severity or the stages of a disease or for
Our team is looking for a motivated Student to define and boost the recruitment and communication strategies to ensure the success of the CoLive Voice project. The Student will directly contribute to the implementation of the CoLive Voice project by setting up a global communication strategy to develop external collaborations and visibility of the project and increase the recruitment rate. He/she will be supervised by Aurélie Fischer, Scientific Project Manager of CoLive Voice and will work in close collaboration with Dr. G. Fagherazzi, Principal Investigator of CoLive Voice, Director of the Department of Population Health and Research Leader of the Deep Digital Phenotyping Research Unit and the Marketing-Communication team of LIH led by Arnaud D’Agostini.
Training and research environment
The “Deep Digital Phenotyping Research Unit” develops a transversal research activity within the Department of Population Health at the frontier between digital epidemiology and data science, to leverage real-world data to improve population health.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the digital communication and recruitment strategies of the international CoLive Voice project (online campaigns, social media, website);
- Provide attractive content for the project website and associated social media accounts, in line with the overall LIH marketing-communication strategy, as well as articles, press releases, newsletters, annual reports and visual presentation;
- Help prepare multimedia contents and keep the CoLive Voice website and other online platforms up to date;
- Help measure and report performance of all digital communication campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Contribute to the dissemination of science communication regarding the project via the various internal and external channels, including social media;
- Identify International Key Opinion Leader (KOL) and initiate collaborations around CoLive Voice;
- Identify science communication opportunities 1) by maintaining excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders such as researchers, 2) by monitoring scientific literature, media and the biomedical research sector.
What we offer an conditions
- Students will have the opportunity to work in an interactive and international scientific environment, working on an exciting international digital health project, and present their work during lab meetings.
- They will receive training in scientific communication, digital marketing and digital health.
- The internship implies a strong collaboration with the Marketing-Communication unit of LIH, which represents a great opportunity for the student to complete his/ her skills and knowledge in the different fields of Marketing and Communication.
- A compensation of 1235,98 €/month will be paid.
- Applicants should be enrolled in a Master program and the internship should be a mandatory part of the diploma.
- Students from abroad can apply for an Erasmus grant.
- Master level in Digital Communication/Marketing required. An orientation in health-related communication would be an asset.
- Experience with social media advertising tools (Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads,...) is considered a plus.
- High interest in e-health projects.
- Creativity, flexibility, adaptability, autonomy, respect of deadlines.
- Ability to work with different profiles and people with different experiences and cultural backgrounds.
- Language skills: advanced level in French and English with written skills in both languages. Any other language in use in Luxembourg would also be an asset (German, Luxembourgish, Portuguese).
- Applicants must be affiliated to their own university.
Available for 6 months - full time - Start date 2021
More information about the group can be found here : https://www.lih.lu/page/departments/doph-department-of-population-health-779
Dr. Guy FAGHERAZZI, PhD
84 Val Fleuri
84 Val Fleuri