BioIncubator Manager - 0621
29, rue Henri Koch, Esch-sur-Alzette L-4354, Luxembourg
YOUR ROLEThe BioIncubator Manager will mainly be responsible for developing the strategic positioning of the BioIncubator within the national and international landscape, developing and providing business coaching to the companies as well as managing its facility
What you will be doing
- Establish the strategic development plan of the BioIncubator
- Set up rules and processes to access and manage the BioIncubator
- Source start-ups to join the Bioincubator
- Advise the candidates and the hosted companies of the BioIncubator
- Maintain and develop a solid network within HealthTech investors/corporates in Luxembourg and abroad.
- Connect the entrepreneurs with these networks of investors/corporates to develop synergies
- Oversee the management of the laboratory and the maintenance of the equipment
- Develop strategic partnerships
- Prepare and present project reports
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master degree in life/biomedical sciences with a strong focus on Health; a PhD degree and/or a complementary education in Innovation or Business Administration is considered as an asset.
- Demonstrated professional experience of minimum 5 years in a corporate/entrepreneurial HealthTech industry environment (knowledge of market, regulations etc.). Any management role in a life-science laboratory (private and/or public) will be considered as a strong asset.
- Solid network within HealthTech investors / private sector players in Europe and outside Europe (Established connections in the Luxembourgish HealthTech ecosystem is considered as an asset)
- In-depth understanding of the needs of start-ups as well as of the corporate world decision processes.
- Demonstrate substantial business acumen
- Proven strong managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral with the ability to represent the HealthTech eco system at large events as well as with partners at all levels, from research management, researchers, and staff to company executives.
- Diplomatic negotiation style.
- Comprehension of new (scientific) topics and projects.
- Language skills: fluent in French or German in addition to English. Luxembourgish in an asset.
Has this vacancy caught your interest?
Please apply in English before 15 July 2021 by sending your CV and motivation letter via the "apply button" below.
All applications will be initially screened by both LIH and LCSB with the support of Technoport.
We are committed to ensuring that each processing and transfer of data between LCSB, LIH and Technoport is protected and complies with applicable data protection legislation.