Administrative Project Coordinator - FG0720
1A-B, rue Thomas Edison, Strassen 1445, Luxembourg
· Organizes exchange of information and document management related to projects by :
o Accompanying the internal approval processes which includes: preparation of supporting material and documents; Interactions with GLs on the SSC decision and specific requirements; follow-up of the decisions taken by SSC and other decision bodies
o Creating and maintaining the projects in the project management system in collaboration with the other SO staff and administrative services
o Maintaining formal and informal relations with administrative services and Project Managers to facilitate exchange of information
· Maintains a ‘health check’ of the ongoing project portfolio by:
o Regular reviewing and reporting on the status of the projects’ admin related deliverables
o Assist GLs and Project Managers to assess project progress and troubleshoot possible deviations from the initial work plan.
o Bring project related issues to the attention of the relevant stakeholders and prepare troubleshooting process.
· Coordinates regular review of SO and project management processes with SO team. Drafts improvement and elaborates specifications for new software tools or processes.
· Assist and participate in the information session / training on PLC management.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field with a working experience of minimum five (5) years in project management or administrative services.
- Constructive attitude, flexibility, outgoing and service oriented, Troubleshooter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- IT Literate: excellent knowledge of mainly MS office suite, ideally some knowledge of databases.
- Language skills: Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English, Fluent command of French; German would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of research environment desirable.